Siberian Husky Alaskan Malamute Mix
You can get a better idea of what size to expect in your alaskan malamute mix puppy by asking the breeder about the other parent breed and also meeting the mother dog.
Siberian husky alaskan malamute mix. Alaskan malamute and siberian husky mix plenty of energy and strength but a mild loving and easy going nature. It typically takes both its character and appearance from both dogs. The alusky is a hybrid dog being a cross between the siberian husky and the alaskan malamute he is an attractive medium to large dog who if trained would do well as part of a family with children. More about the breed in our guide.
Description the attractive alusky dog is a cross between the siberian husky and the alaskan malamute. This hybrid breed will claim characteristics from the parents and as in the case of all designer breeds it is hard to predict how much of each parent the dog will get. He does have a lot of energy though so needs regular exercise and needs a firm hand when it comes to training. A fully grown alaskan malamute usually stands 23 25 inches tall and weighs 75 100 pounds.
These loyal and loving dogs are athletic and very agile. Both the alaskan malamute and siberian husky dogs are strong dogs with a lot of energy.
- Akc Golden Retriever
- Akc Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale In Michigan
- Akc Golden Retriever Puppies Az
- Akc Great Pyrenees
- Akc Malamute
- Akc Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Indiana
- Akc English Cream Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale Near Me
- Akc Great Dane Breed Standard
- Akc French Bulldog Breeders Massachusetts
- Akc Golden Retriever Breeders Ohio
- Akc Golden Retrievers Breeders
- Akc French Bulldog Puppies For Sale In Texas
- Akc Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Ohio
- Akc French Bulldog Puppies For Sale
- Akc Great Dane Breeders In Michigan
- Akc Great Dane Puppies For Sale
- Akc Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale Near Me
- Akc Great Dane Standard
- Akc French Bulldog Breeders
- Akc Golden Retriever Puppies In Texas